I have a canon powershot a520 and it refreshes vary slow so it takes forever to take another photo. How do I fix this?
I've got a A520 also, and I think theres a few reasons why it can take a while between shots.
1) When using the flash, flash needs several seconds to recharge, this is unavoidable.
2) Some SD cards are slower than others. Make sure you buy a fast one. Note too that a 2Gb or 4Gb card will slow down your camera between shots, compared to a smaller memory card, such as 1Gb, or 512mb.
3) If using a slow shutter speed, such as 10 or 15 seconds, I've found it takes longer to take the next photo. This is unavoidable.
4) You could lower the resolution of the photos you're taking, this will enable you to take photos faster, and may still be good enough for applications such as Facebook, ect.
5) Another trick is to use the multiple shots option. For some reason you can take more photos more quickly than if you manually take each photo. Flash, and slow shutter speeds may still slow down the camera, if used.
Hope these hints help!
Nov 22, 2010 |
Canon PowerShot A520 Digital Camera