I have a Roper MHE14XMB1 microwave hood. I tried replacing the stove light with the unit still plugged in (stupid, I know) and shorted it out, making a big popping spark. Now, the microwave does not work. The control panel works, counts down, beeps... but the microwave doesn't light up (inside), not does the tray rotate, nor does it cook. Doesn't even make any noise. What's happened?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.