Question about Kenwood KDC-M7024 CD Player
Ive lost the code to my stereo can u help please?
How do i unlock my kenwood kdc-m7024
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
3. Simple way to clear the security code (K type only)
1) During code request mode, press the Track UP key for at
least 3 seconds while holding down the AUTO key. (– – – –
2) Enter, “KCAR” with the remote controller as described below.
• Press the remote controller 5 key twice, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters a “K” )
• Press the remote controller 2 key three times, and press
the Track Up key. (Enters a “C” )
• Press the remote controller 2 key once, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters an “A” )
• Press the remote controller 7 key twice, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters an “R” )
3) Security function is canceled and unit sets to All-Off mode.
4) Code request mode appears if a mistake was made in entering
This is the only way to clear the code, please give me a "fixya" if it helps
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2010 | Ford Car Audio & Video
Feb 01, 2010 | 2000 Ford Focus
Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 11, 2009 | 2001 Volvo V40
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!