Question about Kenwood KDC-M7024 CD Player
Ive lost the code to my stereo can u help please?
How do i unlock my kenwood kdc-m7024
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
3. Simple way to clear the security code (K type only)
1) During code request mode, press the Track UP key for at
least 3 seconds while holding down the AUTO key. (– – – –
2) Enter, “KCAR” with the remote controller as described below.
• Press the remote controller 5 key twice, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters a “K” )
• Press the remote controller 2 key three times, and press
the Track Up key. (Enters a “C” )
• Press the remote controller 2 key once, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters an “A” )
• Press the remote controller 7 key twice, and press the
Track Up key. (Enters an “R” )
3) Security function is canceled and unit sets to All-Off mode.
4) Code request mode appears if a mistake was made in entering
This is the only way to clear the code, please give me a "fixya" if it helps
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 10, 2011 | Car Audio Receivers
Mar 20, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Sep 01, 2010 | Sony CDX-M1000TF CD Player
Feb 12, 2009 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
May 25, 2008 | Car Audio Receivers
Mar 27, 2007 | Kenwood KDC-MP228 CD Player
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!