Question about Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
You may need to update your driver
to do this :
1. click start (blue orb with windows logo)
2. click control panel
3. to make things easier use the classic view
4. click device manager
5. right click your internet card (usually in network adapters) (for a satellite this might be a Realtek brand card)
6. click "Update Driver software.."
7. your done just wait for it too work
if this doesnt work please tell me
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
on Feb 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 27, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 06, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: