This is from the KR10 manual. Hope it helps.
1. Set the clock before setting a timer.
2. Insert a recordable disc with enough space.
1. Press [TIMER PROG] on the remote
2. Use up/down arrows to select "New Program" then press [ENTER]
3.Use up/down arrows to enter the date, then press right arrow
4. Use the arrow keys to enter the start and end time, then press right arrow key.
5. Use the up/down arrows to select the external input position to which your cable/satellite box is connected, then press [right arrow]
6. Use the up/down arrows to select a recording mode.
7. Press [ENTER] when all items are entered.
8. Press red [I/O ON STANDBY] to set a timer programming.
DO NOT FORGET THIS LAST STEP! The timers will not work if the recorder is not in standby mode.
Jul 24, 2008 |
Toshiba D-KR10 Multi-Drive DVD Recorder