i have bought my creative vision m from a friend of mine and had already downloaded software to my pc. please help me i couldn't figure out how to edit the files on the unit itselt when i connect it to the pc, i would want to move one song from a particular album to another. you also send in your answer thru my email email@example.com thanks a lot in advamce....
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: mp3 files edit
Delete the song with the bad info from the player (not from the computer) Open Windows Media Player Right click on the song you want to move Edit the ID3 tag - Advance Id3 Tag Editor Change the Album info Re-add the song to the mp3 player You cannot edit from the mp3 player itself - you must make the changes inside windows media player, and THEN re-add
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi you can try going to Creative's web
site and downloading there Creative MP3 Player Recovery Tool
software and what that does is update everything and most of the time
it will fix what the problem . I would try that first.
I have a Zen Vision M 30G, and this is what worked for me.(Widows XP home Edition. First you're going to want to transfer all your files back to your PC to back them up. I've found that even though you can't transfer from your PC to Zen, you can transfer from Zen to PC. Connect your player, and after your Pc recognizes it go to My Computer>click on your player, it should show up as "storage media.">then you right click on it, then select "reformat." A warning should pop notifing that you will lose all you data. Click yes, It should take less than a minute to complete. So essentially you have just wiped your Mp3 player's hard drive clean. Now transfer all your backed up files back to your player.
when i first got my creative vision m, i wanted to update the software on it, so i went onto the creative website and followed a few links until i found a software and update sections, which downloaded it onto my pc, then updated my mp3 player. try looking through the website. good luck
ode ·1. remove all creative software from your pc (do this from start menu/settings/control panel/add or remove programs)
2. Uninstall Windows Media Player 11 and Windows Media Player 11 runtime. This will rollback the pc to an earlier version of WMP.
3. Download the latest version of the zen driver from this location: http://us.creative.com/support/downl...ame=Windows+XP
4. Make sure the zen is not connected to the pc and install run the exe file to install the software on your pc. at some point, the install will tell you that the unit is not connected. Connect the unit to proceed. it will also notify you that you are replacing an existing software, or something to that effect. I accepted or said OK to this popup. Once the firmware is installed, my started to work fine. You can now reinstall WMP from microsoft website. Hope this works for you. All else failes download the recovery tool from creatives website.
More information is needed before we should talk about buying or installing anything new. Plug your device directly into a USB port on the back of your PC. If it already is try plugging it into the port on the front (yes there is a reason to my madness). Let it sit for awhile with your PC on and see if it charges now.
Let us know what happens and we?ll pick up there.