Question about Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

I have a thermos ice chest (Thermos 96) the hinges are broken and the drain plug needs to be replaced. Where do I find replacement parts for the ice chest?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Hi, replacement parts can be found on amazon, take a look here: Amazon com thermos ice chest hinges. Wish you best of luck. Dennis

Posted on Jan 12, 2015


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 85 Answers

SOURCE: I have a thermos intak water bottle. The plastic

If you contact thermos directly they will sell/ship one to you, 1-800-831-9242 is their customer service #

Posted on Oct 03, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: We need instructions for a Thermos pop up tent.

Is it the tent with the plastic staves? If so, just put them together and insert the rounded end into the equivalent hole on the bottom of the tent. Sit the tent upright with the doors open. Reach into the top of the tent and push/pull the chrome lever at the top until it locks into position. Sometimes you have to wiggle it around a little to get it to lock. When it does lock, you will know it because the tent is rigid. This is a great tent. We have used one for over 40 years! When you want to disassemble it, just pull down on the chrome lever at the top of the tent and reverse the procedure.

Posted on Jan 04, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Thermos Vacuum Bottle Stopper No. 781

Thermos Vacuum Bottle Stopper No. 781 is no longer availabe. However, there is an identical stopper, number EA750CAN, without a spout that is available at a cost of $3.50 Canadian, plus S&H ONLY from Canadian Thermos Products Inc., 370 King St W, Suite 302, PO Box 11, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J9 Canada Phone: 1-800-669-7065
We live in the state of Washington, U.S. and I ordered the EA759CAN stopper from the Canadian Thermos Products Inc. in Toronto and it is identical replacement to #781 stopper without the spout. Feb. 8, 2010

Posted on Feb 09, 2010

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Thermos Vacuum Bottle Stopper No. 781

1/16/12 - Go to like I just did. Order a rubber stopper size 10 and/or a cork stopper #26. That way you'll have a back up should you lose one or the other. You'd think the thermos people would offer this as a possible solution rather than simply telling people that the thermos is discontinued in hopes that you'll buy another.

Customer service IS everything and some companies like thermos just don't get it. Cost for 1 rubber and 2 cork stoppers including shipping was around $11. Cheaper than a new thermos and adding to the landfill. Good luck.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need a regulator for Thermos Grill 2 Go

I bought this to replace the regulator I lost for my Thermos Grill2Go. Little modification to the grill and it worked like a champ. Portable Propane Table Top Regulator 1 by 20 Female Throwaway Cylinder... need-regulator-thermos-grill-2-go-2i4ggwcr0e0sverpwaph0wvr-1-0.jpg

Aug 22, 2012 | Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice

1 Answer

Where do i go to actually find a replacement griddle for a thermos fire and ice model # 46563003?

I am sending you to the easiest place in the world to find a replacement cooking grid, the internet. Most appliance parts companies are not carrying parts for this grill anymore.

However, Char-Broil is the manufacturer of this particular Thermos product. Your model number is actually 465630003, I think you missed a zero.

Anyway, the link I am giving you here will take you directly to your model. Near the bottom of the page you will see three tabs, product guides, replacement parts and universal parts. Click on the universal parts tab and you will find the cooking grid you want. I hope this helps you out. Here's the link:

Nov 11, 2009 | Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice

1 Answer

I need a operators manual and parts list thermos gril2go

Ok, well you didn't list a model number so here is what I can give you: the first link below takes you to the Owner's Manual for a Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice Model No. 465630003:

This second link takes you to an illustrated parts list for Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice Model No. 465630003:

Oct 26, 2009 | Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice

1 Answer

Need Manual

Not knowing your model number, this may/may not be helpful in terms of replacement part numbers, et cetera.

This is the manual found on-line for the Char-Broil Grill2Go for Thermos Fire+Ice Grill, Model Number: 465630003:

Jun 12, 2009 | Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice

4 Answers

Thermos Fire&Ice Grill2Go user's manual

Grill2Go manual

Jan 23, 2008 | Thermos Grill2Go Fire+Ice

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sport & Outdoor - Others Logo

Related Topics:

1,942 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sport & Outdoor - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16195 Answers

Are you a Sport and Outdoor - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides