Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
You can try these options.
1. Install Flash player or update to the latest version
2. Install java runtime or update to the latest version
3. Reset IE back to default settings
4. Other options, use alternative browsers eg. Firefox, chrome
5. Is your PC/Laptop infected with any Malwares/Spywares, viruses...etc...dangerous objects!!??..
Hope it helps.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 24, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 13, 2013 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jul 11, 2011 | MindJolt Games
Mar 22, 2011 | LottoRace
Dec 16, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 07, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: