Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
You can do a regular maintenance.
1. Use the CCleaner to clean up the craps.
2. Malware/Spyware, Virus scan and remove any threats!
3. Uninstall any programs you longer use or remove any old data you don't need to increase your HDD capacity.
4. Defrag your HDD. (You can use the Defraggler)
5. Do a "CHKDSK /f/r" for the Dos prompt for you HDD. (ie. Check the intergrity of your HDD)
6. Update your Windows System from Microsoft Updates.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | Foxconn P4M800P7MA-RS2 Motherboard
on Feb 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2011 | Gigabyte GA-945GCM-s2C socket LGA775...
Aug 10, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2007 | Computers & Internet
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: