Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1293 worked for me. But here are some more
0037, 0056, 0060, 0065, 0080, 0081, 0125, 0137, 0178, 0191, 0204, 0244, 0245, 0275, 0318,
0389, 0391, 0398, 0405, 0459, 0502, 0742, 1146, 1367. We also have some older codes;
206, 037, 060, 065, 080, 137, 191, 244, 245, 275, 318, 389, 391, 398, 405, 459, 502.
The codes are stored in a database of the Sky remote. If the above codes don't work
you may need to buy the latest Sky remote. Otherwise it is a matter of waiting for the
new Sky remote which may have the updated codes. Best regards, LG Electronics.
Note: LG Support supplied the following for Rev.8: 0206, 1293, 1665, 1174, 1176, 1219, 1280, 0857, 0851.
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
065 584 615 037 245 476 516 292 318 236 398 244 100 118 060 088
Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Mar 12, 2011 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Feb 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2009 | LG 42PQ30 42 in. Plasma TV
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Sep 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!