- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HI buddy its simply bcuz you need to download a suitable USB drive. Here are some websites from where you can download those drivers for free!!!! brothersoft.com bitcomet.com cnet.com thank you for giving me an opportunity to help you out:) Plz rate me so that I can improve myself and be more helpful:) Prasanth83:):):)
hi.. every wireless router must be configured first using the ethernet cable and not the USB cable.. i think thats the problem.. but i am not sure.. you can try this out.. i was asked to do so for my wireless router..
Introduction ============ This document describes the procedure to install driver for the 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation ============================
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter has not been connected to your computer USB port.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWUSB_TEMP directory
3. Connect your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to an available USB port in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration ===============================
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.
When I restart my computer I get a found new hardware message. Asking
to download the driver for the 2Wire USB Remote NDIS Ethernet, or put
in the installation disc. Do not have the disc anymore please help me
to find the driver I need. I have 1000HW 2Wire modem. It seems that until I make this change, I cannot properly sync my Palm Pilot. Could that be true?