Question about KitchenAid KHWS01PMT Front Load Washer
I'm having F11 problems in the first 1/2 hr during the regular cycle...it's been a great washer for years. any suggestions?
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
F11 Serial communication error Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.
Replace failed component.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Mar 15, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Apr 01, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 27, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 27, 2009 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
May 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 18, 2007 | KitchenAid KHWS01PMT Front Load Washer
353 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: