Question about Computers & Internet
Let follow the below steps
- In Windows Live Messenger click on the menu, select Tools and then select Audio and Video setup.
- Click Next.
- Select your speakers or if you're using a headset check the box. You can play a sound to hear how it is and you can adjust the volume, then click Next.
- Select your microphone and observe the green bar that shows the volume level. If needed you can adjust the microphone volume then click Next.
- See yourself in the webcam and then click Finish.
- Now, click on Tools and then on webcam settings.
- Here you can adjust settings while you view yourself. Adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation.
- You can also click on the Advanced tab and change any of those settings that you want.
- Click Apply, then Close and you're done!
If the solution above doesn't work take a look at this site for another possible solution:
I hope this helps!
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Apr 28, 2009 | Dell XPS M1530 Laptop
Jan 21, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Dec 23, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Nov 15, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Mar 01, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Jul 21, 2018 | Best Computers & Internet
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!