Question about Computers & Internet
Let follow the below steps
- In Windows Live Messenger click on the menu, select Tools and then select Audio and Video setup.
- Click Next.
- Select your speakers or if you're using a headset check the box. You can play a sound to hear how it is and you can adjust the volume, then click Next.
- Select your microphone and observe the green bar that shows the volume level. If needed you can adjust the microphone volume then click Next.
- See yourself in the webcam and then click Finish.
- Now, click on Tools and then on webcam settings.
- Here you can adjust settings while you view yourself. Adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation.
- You can also click on the Advanced tab and change any of those settings that you want.
- Click Apply, then Close and you're done!
If the solution above doesn't work take a look at this site for another possible solution:
I hope this helps!
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Apr 28, 2009 | Dell XPS M1530 Laptop
Jan 21, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Dec 23, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Nov 15, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Mar 01, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!