What is the code to use for universal remotes
i found that your brand is not RCA universal remote code list..
if your are using RCA controller follow the steps below
1. Press and hold CODE SEARCH until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release CODE
2. Press and release the device button for the device’s code you are retrieving (TV,VCR or
DBS•CABLE). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit.
Note: For AUX, press DVD•AUX
then the device button for the
code you are retrieving.
3. Press and release CODE SEARCH. The INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
4. Starting with 0 on the keypad, press the number buttons in order (0-9) until the
INDICATOR LIGHT blinks.
5. The number which causes the INDICATOR LIGHT to blink is the first digit of your code.
6. Repeat step 4 until you have retrieved all three numbers in code
if you are not having RCA controller or the method above is not works then buy new GE universal remote
solution using GE controller
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to AUX.
i hope this will work
May 01, 2010 |
Vivitek V37655 56" DLP TV