Hi, I am having trouble and I hope you could help me. I have been trying to find the answer, but I couldn't find it.. So I have the e260 mp3 player, but I was wondering if Sansa Media Converter could work on thate260 MP3 player too... So I can't find Sansa Media Converter on my computer, and I am wondering if it was supposed to come with the MP3 player, or if you are supposed to buy it, or download it or something. Please get back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not all Video format are supported by the Sansa Fuze: make sure you use 'Sansa Media Converter' to convert your video to a suitable format which could include (from Sandisk manual): 3gp/3gpp2, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX(ver 6.0), DVR-MS, MOV, MP4, MPEG 1,
Sansa Media Converter software lets you convert photos and videos as appropriate,
and then transfer them to your Sansa player. Sansa Media Converter offers
features such as cropping, rotating, and resizing before transferring them to your
player as well as the ability to transfer photo and video files to your microSD card.
Refer to the Sansa Media Converter software for file formats supported.
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.