Question about Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I belive with this modem you will:
1.Access the interface, generally http://192.168.1.1/
2. Go to Advanced on the left.
3. Select WAN.
4. Now you may see several rows of info, look for the one that says PPPoE, and then click edit to the far right.
5. Select Next one time.
6. Here select "BRIDIGING".
7. Click next all the way to the end.
8. Reboot, after you clicked save of course.
This is how you bridge 98% of PPPoE providers with a similar paradign modem.
Of course the next device in line will have to provide your username and password for your DSL connection.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
SOURCE: configuring paradyne 6211 adsl2
i assume that the physical conenction of the modem to the computer is ok. if so,
- you need to access the modem's setup page by entering http://192.168.1.1 on your web browser's address bar. the default username is "user" and the default password if :admin"
- click on "device info" and select "quick setup", you can check the box "DSL Auto-connect" that will automatically detect your PVC (vpi & vci) but if you already knew these info, you can just enter it on the screen and click on "next"
- then go to "advanced setup", select "wan"
- if you don't have any "wan setup", you can click on "add" but if you do have one, you can just click on "edit" if it's not the correct internet settings
- then it'll promt you to select more settings like the "vpi" and the "vci", the "service category" (note: for the service category, you can select "UBR w/o PCR" but to make sure that it's the correct setting, you can ask your ISP). click on "next"
- select now "pppoa" or "power over atm"
- then select "vc/mux" for the "encapsulation mode"
- then click on "next", then click on "finish" to save the settings
hope this'll help you.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
SOURCE: Bridged Mode
Verify this with your ISP, but if you go into your modem settings, click on "Advanced Setup", click on WAN, when page opens, click "Edit". After clicking "Next", you come to the page labelled, "Connection Type". It is there you select what mode you'd like it to work in. When you are through selecting click NEXT till you get to the page with the SAVE button. Click Save and wait for page with FINISH to come up. Click FINISH and wait for the router to reboot(2 mins). Please write down the previous settings so you'll be able to undo whatever you do.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2012 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Nov 06, 2011 | Zhone 6211-I3-200 Router
Feb 03, 2011 | Paradyne 6381 ADSL2+/ReachDSL Router...
Mar 04, 2008 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Feb 08, 2008 | Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
Nov 22, 2007 | Paradyne 6381 ADSL2+/ReachDSL Router...
Nov 08, 2007 | Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
Jul 14, 2011 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Jul 04, 2017 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: