Question about Computers & Internet
1. Close everything and restart the system
2. Open an Internet Explorer >> Go to Tools >> Internet Options
3. Click on Delete and select Delete all
4. Click on Advance tab and click on Reset.
5. Apply ' Ok.
1. Press Windows(logo) Key + R. Type %temp% and press enter.
2. Shift + Del everything you see there
1. Press Windows(logo) Key + R. Type cleanmgr and press enter.
2. Select My files only (Windows 7) and select C:
3. Put a check mark beside each entry and select Ok.
Now, you will be able to open the Facebook website.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Jul 18, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 20, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 24, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 17, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 25, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!