Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error code 3808 comes up and I don't know what that means. Printer won't turn off. What do I do next?
Ten Step Process to Fix the "Print Head" Error Message on the Kodak 5300 Printer.
1. Clear a good spot it your back yard that is free of shrups and flowers.
2. Get the following tools: Flat head screwdriver, shovel, sledgehammer.
3. Dig 24" x 24" hole in your back yard and rope off the excavation area for safety.
4. Whaaaaack the heck out of the Kodak 5300 with the sledgehammmer until such time that it is not a recognizeable piece of electronic equipment.
5. Stab it with the flat head screwdriver, just in case it has the Terminator syndrome (comes back to life).
6. Throw the piece of garbage in the recently excavated hole in your back yard.
7. Cover up that useless piece of garbage and forget you ever owned it.
8. Get in your car and go to the nearest electronic store and ask to speak to the manager.
9. Ask if they sell the Kodak 5300 printer. If so, whack him with the shovel. You don't want to seriously injure him so don't even consider the sledgehammer of the screwdriver. After all, its not his fault that his company carries such garbarge. But the whack is just to burn off some steam from your frustrations.
10. Purchase any other printer but a Kodak and live happily ever after.
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
My printer also had the same problem. I called Kodak, and was on hold for about 1-2 seconds. I had a person to talk to- they have excellent customer service. She walked me through the process. Basically what happened was that your printer does not reconize your ink as being full. Kodak told me I would need to get a new cartrigde. I went out and bought one, and the next day I received a new one from them. They had sent it overnight mail! They also told me if this didn't fix the problem to ship it back. They would pay for shipping and handling and send me a new printer!
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Kodak 5300 all in one does not load tried changing usb cables ports on computer.Still software will not load.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Well if it wont turn off by pressing the buttons then simply unplug and plug it back in. Wait for a about 30 seconds before you plug it back in. And after that don't do anything if you receive the error message again, open the printer access door(where you put the cartridges in) remove the printhead and the inks and close it. NOTE: you will turn the printer off without the printhead and inks. then wait for 30 seconds again and turn it on. install each component until you clear the error message then if you have clear the error message go to www.kodak.com/go/downloads to upgrade the firmware.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 18, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 23, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 25, 2007 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
741 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: