My Oasis HE has done this twice now this week- no problems before.
No error codes are displayed.
I touch the power button and nothing happens. Checked the receptacle and it is energized. When plugged back in the unit beeped and immediately went back to sleep. I managed to get it to work again by pressing the stop button twice when it malfunctioned earlier in the week.
No such luck this time.
You need a new circuit board. Same exact thing happened to me. My husband purchased the board for about $150.00 but was told it was on backorder for 3 months, but it came in after about 1 month. You will have to remove the top part of the display panel from the rear...about 3 long screws. Everything unplugs after that. Put the new one in and reassemble everything, be careful not to pinch any wires when replacing the hood. If you have it repaired by a service dept., it will probably cost you around $400.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have a extended drain problem. Most likely you drain pump is clogged and causing your unit to fault out after 8 minutes of attempting to drain.
F02 Long Drain If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and F02 is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F02 error code will be displayed.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked • Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running. • Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects • If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
Read more:http://www.appliancepartspros.com/repairtips/repairtips_appliance+fault+codes.aspx#Sears / Kenmore Fault Codes#ixzz1WKO5b8KR http://www.appliancepartspros.com I hope this helps.
My Kenmore Elite Oasis washing machine will drain but not spin and it keeps jumping back and forth to different time cycles. It continually reads "UL" and I keep trying to adjust and balance the load but it does not help.
The error code must be cleared first to make the machine back into operation. You have to press the PAUSE/CANCEL button twice to clear the error on the display.
The only filter the machine has is the one you removed to clean the pump. When the error is cleared, you can check the pump whether it is operating properly or not by running the diagnostic test. Diagnostic Test Mode Procedure
Close the door.
Select the DRAIN/SPIN.
Select NO SPIN by pressing the SPIN SELECT button.
Press RINSE/HOLD or PREWASH OPTION button four times within five seconds.
"C:00" will show on the display indicating that the door is locked and the diagnostic test starts.
Press the button you pressed in step 4 above two times. "C:01" will show on the display and the machine starts to fill.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL button two times when there's enough water inside the tub to stop the test.
Observe the water level falls as the pump starts draining the water. Replace the pump if the water inside the tub does not drain. You have removed and cleaned the pump so you can easily replace it too.
Please inform me about the result of the diagnostic test and if you still need any assistance regarding this problem.
LF Error code: LF stands for long fill and occurs when the water level does not change for a period of time after the valves are turned on.
All washers are designed to operate with a water supply pressure of 20-100 PSI. When the pressure drops below 20 PSI the washer can have the following problems:
* Slow Fill- low water pressure reduces the speed at which water flows into the machine. o Verify the pressure at all other water sources in the house (i.e. sinks, showers, etc..). If you find other places where the pressure is low, the problem is not with the machine but with the water supply. * Continuous Fill- The valve may not fully seat under 20 PSI which would allow for a constant flow even when the machine is not supposed to be filling. o Contact the water company to verify the pressure being supplied to the house. * dispenser- Needs a minimum amount of pressure to function. May dispense constantly, at the wrong time, or not at all. o A plumber may need to be consulted if the pressure is found to be too low.
Things you can check :
* Are the Hot and Cold water faucets turned on * Are the water hoses kinked o Make sure all the hose are straight and able to flow water * Are the screen inside the water valve plugged o Inlet valve should be free of debris and rust. o Turn off water and remove the inlet hoses from washer. o Remove any accumulated film or particles. o Assure rubber washers are in the end of each inlet hose. o Reinstall hoses, turn on water and check for leaks.
Error codes can be caused by a Power Surge or other electrical anomaly,attempt to return the washer to operation by following the Hard Reset procedure below.
1. Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds. 2. Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the unit back into the wall outlet. 3. Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the display. 4. Start a short cycle to check the operation of the machine by selecting a cycle and pressing and holding the start button until the machine starts
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
F01 - There may be an internal problem with the control, attempt a Hard Reset.
Hard Reset - In some cases the control can be non-functioning or may not accept activation from the control panel. To clear and restart the control follow the these steps:
* Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds. * Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the unit back into the wall outlet. * Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the "PF" in the display. * Start a short cycle to check the operation of the machine by selecting a cycle and pressing and holding the start button until the machine starts.
The F01 generally indicates a failed electronic machine control board. This error code can sometimes be caused by a glitch or power surge through the electrical lines. You may be able to clear this code by unplugging the washer for 5 minutes. If the code returns after plugging the washer back in, then the electronic machine control board will need to be replaced.
The procedure for accessing and replacing this control board is shown in this image...
Be sure to unplug the washer before accessing internal components. When you access the control board, I recommend transferring the wires from the old control board to the new replacement control board one connection at a time. Once you have all of the wires transferred, remove the old control board and mount the new control board in the washer. Reassemble and test the washer.
The "F01" error code indicates a communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the EEPROM onboard the CCU. The "F01" can also be displayed if the onboard "Pump Driver" fails to activate. Generally in order to correct this failure will require replacing the CCU. There is no way to test and verify if the control board has failed. The technical data sheet basically states to replace the CCU.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
UL stands for an unbalance load where one side the tub is heavier than the other side.
when the code is displayed, it automatically unlocks the lid so you can go in and reposition the clothes to try and balance it. once you are done, simply press the start button again and it should continue again where it left off. if you push the stop button, it will drain the water and assume the cycle is complete.
unplugging it and replugging it in should allow you to do other wash cycles. press power and you should be able to select wash cycles.
if you still have no control, make sure you still have power at the outlet by plugging in a lamp and turning it on. if no power, find the GFI outlet that controls that outlet and reset it. if not on a GFI outlet, then check the circuit breaker panel for a popped breaker. reset it and power should now be restored.
This error only shows in diagnostic mode, with power off choose any buttons except stop and power, press in intervals 5 seconds on and 5 seconds off until 88 appears and all light light up. If the user panel is faulted F 2 will flash in the display, press the same button you used to start diagnostics to jump to the next error code and once through 88 will flash and diagnostics will start. Sometimes once F2 flashes and the machine has not been repaired it will stick at that mode.
Found the problem. After removing the back panel, found some garments in the bottom of the surrounding clear plastic tub. These must have been periodically blocking the outflow area and triggering the Sd error code. Fixed it by opening the top components of the washer so I could see down into the surrounding tub from above. Fished out the garments with clothes hangar. Put everything back together and have done six loads with zero problems.
Ky, see if you can put the machine in the service mode by doing this: turn the washer on, select any one button except for power,start and stop. press and hold it for 3 seconds--release for 3 seconds--press and hold for 3 seconds--release for 3 seconds--press and hold for 3 seconds....if you entered it correctly all the indicators will light for 5 seconds and 88 will show in the 2 digit display..It will now go into a automatic test cycle. If no faults are found it should unlock the top. This auto test will go through c0 to c9, you will see it in the display. If this all fails, you can access your wash by pushing in the clips on the left and right side front of the washer lid. The whole top will lift up. I would still call for service while it's under warranty. Catriver...post back.