Question about HP Compaq Presario CQ50-130US Notebook
Downgrading from Vista to XP is not a good choice. Specially HP Notebooks are not comaptible with retail version operating systems and its difficult to find the drivers and get it work.
I found a few. Please install in the same sequence and check. A restart is must after each driver installation.
1. Here is the link to download Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH9:
2. Here is the link to download Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver:
It's always recommended to install UAA drievr, before installing Audio driver.
3. Here is the link to download Universal Audio Architecture (UAA):
4. Here is the link to download Conexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 Driver:
5. Here is the link to download HP Quick Launch Buttons:
6. Here is the link to download Synaptics Touchpad driver:
7. Here is the link to download Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver.
8. Here is the link to download Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers:
9. Here is the link to download Network Controller (Ethernet) Driver:
10. Here is the link to download Realtek Card Reader Driver:
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-110US Laptop
Oct 04, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
May 29, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Mar 28, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-210US Notebook
Mar 02, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Mar 30, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-130US Notebook
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: