Question about Computers & Internet
This sounds like an OS issue. Like some component is corrupted. I would try to boot in to safe mode and see what happens. If it works in safe mode than i would say it is some kinda software or driver issue. Might even be antivirus software. If you cant boot in to safe mode, have you tired to reload windows. If this is not possible because pc wont run long enough in safe mode or allow to start system reinstall i would remove all components like cd/dvd rom. just unplug the power and ide/sata cable. Re-seat Hard Drive cable(power and connection) remove all external devices like usb keyboard and mouse, printer and what ever else you have. I would also try to remove cmos battery for 1 minute just to reset it. Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Testimonial: "knindza22 The problem I am having is getting it to post the bios message or any video.The power and hd lights not comin on is weird too"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2013 | EliteGroup ECS 761GX-M754(3.0A) Socket...
Aug 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2012 | Gigabyte Technology gigabyte Ga-78lmt-USB3...
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2018 | ASUS M4N78 Pro Motherboard
Jul 31, 2008 | ATI RADEON X1650 Graphic Card
Jul 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!