Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Error 523 reset means a "System process died" You'll need I would reload the entire handheld OS again.
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider (AT&T).
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file.
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM).
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!).
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the BlackBerry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS).
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup.
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes.
Hope this will help. If you need any more assistance, don't hesitate to come back to us. Else, if the problem is solved, please DO ACCEPT this solution. Best Wishes. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2012 | RIM OEM Speck Blackberry Tour 9630 See...
May 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Mar 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Sep 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Tour 9630 Smartphone
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!