Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hard reset of KX-TCD580 Base
Go to this link; http://panasonic.co.uk/customer-Support/download-centre.asp and input "KXTCD580" in the search box - after a few disclaimer screens you get to the manual for your phone. page 29 details reset for the handset Page 32 details base unit reset Page 48/49 details cancelling handsets to the base Hope this helps, please post again if you are still having problems with your phone :)
Posted on Apr 01, 2007
Rosehello's solution worked with one additional step for my handsets...After re-programming all of the 4 handsets, I had to unplug the base unit one more time and then it reset. Until that time it would only show"AL" and would not function.
Posted on Jan 25, 2008
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
SOURCE: unable to register handsets to
From the manual:
1) Before registering the extra handset, the battery pack MUST be charged for 15-20
2) With the main base in standby mode, press the MENU soft key on the base.
3) Press /vol/∧ or /vol/∨ on the base to select H S R e g i s t r a t i o n, and then
press the OK soft key.
4) On the handset, press and hold # for two seconds. To cancel registration, press
the CANCEL soft key on the base.
5) While the handset is registering, H a n d s e t R e g i s t e r i n g will appear in the Handset
LCD. When R e g i s t r a t i o n C o m p l e t e is displayed, the handset has been registered
to the base. If R e g i s t r a t i o n F a i l e d appears, please try these steps again.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
On your handset go to "SETTINGS HS" -> "REGISTRATION" -> "CANCEL BS"
This will discard the registration of the handset to any base.
Then go to "SETTINGS HS" -> "REGISTRATION" -> "REGISTER HS"and select the base you want (i.e. BASE 1, BASE 2, ..., BASE n).
After you finish all the above, hold down the "PAGE" button for about 5 secs.
You are now done!!!
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2016 | Panasonic KX-TGA652B Cordless Phone 3 Pack
Oct 30, 2015 | Panasonic KX-TG6541 CORDLESS PHONE FOR...
Dec 27, 2014 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Dec 20, 2014 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Aug 06, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TG6541B Dect 6.0 Plus Digital...
Jul 19, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TG6541B Dect 6.0 Plus Digital...
Jun 05, 2014 | Panasonic KX-TG6541B Dect 6.0 Plus Digital...
Jun 23, 2011 | Lands Phones
Nov 18, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!