Question about LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD Player
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Take Out The Disk Then Close The Disk Door.
Next Power On Open The Disk Door And Hit 8,4,2,6,9,
And Hit Enter On The Remote.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
I had the same problem.
1. check that the disk region is the same as you unit ( it is the global of the world on the CD has a number in the middle, now check the back of your player. They must be same region.
2. Turn the unit on
3.Press the power button and hold for 10 Seconds
3. Turn the unit back on, wait for the time to display.
4. unplug the unit and leave unpluged for 30 seconds
5. plug the unit back in and turn it on, the time should not display should be blank.
6. Unit should go into startup wizard like it is being started for the the very first time. follow the prompts.
7. In the setup menue, I believe it is under disc settings, select set to factory settings.
Once I completed these, I put the netflix movie back in and it now runs,
Hope the same works for you
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Straight from the box, no.... they discontinued that model and the next one that came out supported Netflix right out of the box.
I do not think they offered a firmware upgrade that supported it either...
I have the BP-150 which does do Netflix... My remotes have 4 colored buttons on the bottom that allow you to select Netflix, youtube, pandora, nad blockbuster...
Connect it to the internet and see if you can update the firmware. Can hurt... well then again it can can't it....
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
Unfortunately, the Blu-ray player does not have the hardware acceleration to playback videos from Netflix. Hence it is not possible to playback Netflix in this..
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 12, 2014 | Netflix
Jun 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 14, 2014 | Netflix
Jan 27, 2018 | Samsung HT-E5400 Blu Ray Home Theater...
Feb 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2010 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Aug 17, 2009 | Sony BDP-S350 Blu-Ray Player
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: