Question about InFocus Office Equipment & Supplies
How to check the battery power in the ups
Posted on May 30, 2011
It sounds like the dc power supply on the projector has gone out, I would suggest inspect it and replace as necessary.
Posted on Nov 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Dell 4100MP Multimedia Projector
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Nov 30, 2009 | BenQ Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 01, 2009 | Mitsubishi HC900 Multimedia Projector
Mar 12, 2009 | Panasonic PT-AE700U Multimedia Projector
Sep 15, 2008 | ViewSonic PJ556D DLP Projector
May 25, 2008 | Panasonic PT-F100NTU LCD Projector
Dec 09, 2007 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: