a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can get the unlock code for a SONY ERICSSON W550i from www.prounlocking.com/sony-ericsson-w550i/rs8wp9/ at affordable cost. Here are the steps for unlocking a Sony Ericsson W550i, 1 - Switch ON your Sony Ericsson W550i without any SIM Card,
2 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
3 - Press the button * twice,
4 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear, (or you will have
displayed an unlock menu, select the lock you want to unlock)
6 - Enter the Unlock Code.
1. Connect your W550i phone to your PC using the USB cable. 2. Use it in File transfer mode. 3. Go to it's Others folder on the Memory Stick that just appeared over at the My computer screen. (probably called PHONE_CARD or something similar).
4. Copy the .jar files from your PC to the Others folder on the phone's stick.
5. Disconnect your phone properly (safely remove hardware) and allow it to restart or return to Phone Mode.
6. They should appear in your games folder. Otherwise go to your files on your phone (File Manager) and go to Others. and open the files.
Please let me know if this had helped you out. Please rate.
Ok, THIS WILL WORK! It worked on my W580i and it wasn't even supposed
to. FIRST! Download (8.8MB) XS++ From
HERE:http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=16338 SECOND! No install. It just runs. Make
sure you have ALL drivers for YOUR phone. That should be under the
bettery. Under model... or something like that. HERE!
your phone, turn it off. Start this program and click on connect.
You'll have 30 seconds to plug your phone into your computer and HOLD C
The entire time! (the delete button or 2). If connected, then click at
the button: GDFS. There will be a phone lock reset to "0000". Click it.
It will take no more than 45 seconds. I promise. Unplug your phone, and
vuala! If your phone won't turn on, try pulling out the battery,
putting it back and trying again. This program is also good for
flashing phones, and putting flash menues on your phone. Also unlocking
it and debranding it. GOOD LUCK!