Question about Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Moffat Dryer- electric lint is escaping from the lint trap into the housiong of the dryer body. We can't figure out how to get the front or back of the dryer off to get to it and i am afraid of a fire hazard. Any suggestions???
SHUT OFF POWER AND GAS
1. Begin by opening the door removing the two screws on the left side of the door opening.
2. Then remove the screws that secure the door hinges to the cabinet. Lift off the door (may take some wiggling)
3. Grasp the outer top sides of the front panel and pull toward you.
4. Lower the front panel and lift off.
5. At each top corner remove the screw and latch that hold down the top.
6. You should be able to do the rest from here.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
THANKS REG501 I COULD'NT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO ACCESS THE INSIDE!
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2011 | Kenmore Dryers
on Jan 04, 2011 | Dryers
Jan 24, 2011 | GE DCVH515EF Electric Dryer
Apr 06, 2010 | Kenmore Dryers
Mar 13, 2010 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Feb 25, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel DEGX1 Electric Dryer
Dec 17, 2009 | Whirlpool GEW9200L Electric Dryer
Oct 22, 2009 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Oct 13, 2009 | Samsung Dryers
Jan 25, 2008 | Whirlpool LER5636P Electric Dryer
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: