Question about Canon PowerShot S3 IS Digital Camera
This seems to be a known issue with the Canon camera's to display Memory card error.
Give this a try
1. Remove the card from camera and wait for sometime ( 1-2 minute ) and re-inserting the card.
2. If this does not work, you need a card reader to read/view images on your PC ( since you are not able to access the card in your camera )
3. If you are not able to access/view the images from Card, click on the link below to recover the images from card - Recover images
When you open the webpage, click on the Download Now option to download the software ( it is free )
4. Try this fix to resolve the issue, Sometimes it takes long time for the camera to load the images and it results in memory card error - Click on the link to download the fix - Firmware Update
5. Try using a SD card with less memory like 1 GB card or max 2 GB for better access of card in camera.
Hope this is helpful.
Posted on Nov 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2016 | Canon PowerShot SD200 / IXUS 30 Digital...
Mar 31, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Satio Cell Phone
Sep 04, 2011 | Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Digital Camera
Aug 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2010 | Optics
Oct 26, 2008 | Pentax Optio S40 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2008 | Cameras
Dec 30, 2007 | Canon PowerShot SD200 / IXUS 30 Digital...
Apr 27, 2014 | Canon PowerShot S3 IS Digital Camera
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: