Question about NEC MultiSync LCD4010 40 in. Television
Sound no picture back light ok, please help.
A matter of broken electric electric capacitors inside your TV.
- Open backplate (loads 'o screws and ruins your warranty)
- Remove the connectors from the center circuit board
- Remove the circuit board via 4 screws located on the side
- Remove plastic on the back of center circuit board
- Remove cooling plates of circuit board
- Look for bulging capacitors
- Solder these out
- Go to local radio shack, take the capacitors (and spend about 5$)
- Resolder new capacitors
- reinstall circuit board
- Hook everything up and close the back plate
Voila! (at least, this worked for me)
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Mar 10, 2011 | Vizio 42 in. LCD TV
Feb 20, 2010 | Nikon Coolpix S1 Digital Camera
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A85 Digital Camera
Aug 18, 2009 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Jul 13, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix S1 Digital Camera
Sep 14, 2007 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2005 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Aug 23, 2013 | NEC MultiSync LCD4010 40 in. Television
Oct 07, 2010 | NEC MultiSync LCD4010 40 in. Television
Apr 08, 2009 | NEC MultiSync LCD4010 40 in. Television
371 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: