Question about Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
I click on the Set Up menu under Camera Settings, But it will only let me change the "Default Name" and none of the other settings (Brightness Sound, Zoom) because I can't scroll up.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 11, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Manual setting GPRS on Nokia E71:
Seeks Nokia Menu > Tools >
Settings > Connection
2. Select Access Points > Options > New
access point > default settings
3. Name the connection
4. Set Data bearer to Packet data
5. Fill in access point name (APN)
6. Set Username (None)
7. Set Prompt password to No
8. Set Password (blank)
9. Set Authentication to Normal
10. Set Homepage to whatever site you like
11. Back #2
12. Select Packet data
13. Set Packet data connection when available
14. Leave Access point blank or
Depending on your service provider settings, You may need to get their default setting on some items listed above.
Dec 03, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 07, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Oct 29, 2008 | LG Secret ? KF750 Cellular Phone
Oct 26, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 30, 2008 | Cell Phones
Apparently you do that prior to sending the picture by going into the camera option, so MENU, CAMERA then TAKE A PHOTO and then press the left hand 'menu' button' under the left hand screen icon. The menu should appear under the heading of OPTIONS. scroll down to CAMERA SETTINGS. select
2. camera settings and then 1.phto settings and change the picure size to nothing larger than 320x240 and save. That should allow you to send via mms (assuming it's set up and the reciever can recieve photos). If you want better quality pics for the phone or PC then change the picture size to suit but the larger they are the less they'll send.
Oct 08, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!