- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Turn the Navman off by holding the power button in the upper left corner of the device until the screen goes blank.
Plug the unit into its charger using the USB port on the
bottom of the unit. The battery indicator light next to the power switch
should turn orange, indicating that the device is charging. Once the
light has turned green the charge is complete. If the light does not
turn on, verify that the car charger is plugged into a working outlet.
press reset+power for 20 seconds, then release reset ank keep pressing power, it will turn on for 10-20 secs, in this time you must connect it to the pc. run tomtom home and make the upgrades that the program sais. must help.
1. move unit closer to cad sensor, if it works your battery in Cad is weak, change it with CR 2032 (3 volt).
2. are you pressing the reset button , the red light comes on then turns green and blinks green for sixty passes of the Cad.
3. If the red light does not turn green the reset button is faulty.
4. make sure its a 305 and not a 205 as this does not work with cad ( I know! but you would be surprised how many dealers will sell both units together)
not sure how long you have had this, but if the unit was completely turned off or battery completely dead, you have to hold the power button for about 15 seconds for the 3000t to start up...assuming the charge light at the top right is orange (that means its charging) no light means its not charging, green light means fully charged. if there is no power light on at the top right of unit, either the charger is bad or the port on the board is bad (which i do have) good luck and hope this helps. bill
This problem has happened to me before turn the gps unit over and clean off the gold colored conductors on the bottom take a paper clip and touch the 1st and 4th pins together this resets the unit be sure it is the 1st and 4th pins on the opposite side of the little power connector though.