An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: LG model dk5942p unlock code
Power on the player with no disk in the drive Wait for the "No Disc" message to appear Press Pause and Enter on the Remote Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the Remote (the word COdE or FF appears on the display) Enter 0 on the Remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.) Press Pause on the Remote Power the player Off, wait 30 seconds and then power back On
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 and 9, Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free, 1 for Region 1 or 2 for Region 2. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player Or Press the Setup button on your remote control then, Step, Next, Up and Down, select the region of your choice or Bypass for region free, save and then Exit the menu.
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
1. Power on the player with no disc. 2. Wait for the "No Disc" message to appear on the TV (not the player). 3. Press Pause on the remote. 4. Press 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on remote. 5. Press 0 (region free) on the remote (or any other region number you want). You'll see the number on the player's display. 6. Press Pause on the remote. 7. Power off the player. 8. Wait a minute. 9. Power on. I hope that will help you
Go to www.videohelp.com enter your machine's model number, hit search, then scroll down and look to your right- If there is a region free hack for it they will have it...If it is a new model, you might want to check back with them in a month.
2. Press the '0' key on the remote three times, waiting about one second between key presses. The 'Region Test' screen will appear on the TV. If you don't get this screen, then power off/power on again and start over.
3. If the Region Test screen appears, enter '0' for all-regions.