Question about HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
Sure. But it will require you to uninstall the software you are using currently and installing the english version. If you do not have the CD or the software, you can use this link to download the driver software in English. Click on any of these links. the second one takes you straight to downloading the file. Its the complete package, about 311MB.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
The language and country/region setting determines which language the HP All-in-One uses to display messages on the color graphics display. Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set up the HP All-in-One.
You can change the setting at any time by using the following procedure.
1. Press Setup.
2. Press until Preferences is highlighted, press OK, then press OK again. (This displays the Preferences menu, and then selects Set Language & Country/
Region. A list of languages appears. Press or to scroll through the list of languages)
3. When your language is highlighted, press OK.
4. When prompted, press OK for Yes or press until No is highlighted, then press OK.
(The countries/regions for the selected language appear. Press or to scroll through the list.)
5. When the country/region you want to select is highlighted, press OK.
6. When prompted, press OK for Yes, or press until No is highlighted, then press OK.
Posted on Dec 23, 2009
Give this a try.
1. Press the button with the wrench icon to enter setup.
2. Press the left arrow next to the "OK" button twice.
3. Press the "OK" button twice.
4. Using the keypad type "11".
5. Using the keypad type "1" to confirm.
6. Choose your region by typing the corresponding code using the keypad.
7. Using the keypad type "1" to confirm.
Posted on Jan 25, 2011
You need to reser the printer.
Instructions from HP support. Click on link.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C300 All-In-One...
Aug 12, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Aug 10, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Smartphone
Apr 29, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Dec 12, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
May 19, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: