Question about Google Talk
Which system are you running on? Open Control Panel->Internet -> change start page.
Posted on Aug 29, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Back up the registry on an affected system.
2) Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt.
3) Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant.
4) Open the Start DWORD.
5) Change the value to 4 to disable the drivers.
6) Reboot the system to commit the changes.
1) Navigate to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs for XP or Programs and Features for Vista.
2) Scroll down to Symantec Endpoint Protection and hit Change or Modify.
3) Choose Modify from the Symantec menu.
4) Uninstall Application and Device Control from the menu.
5) Restart your computer.
6) Attempt to reinstall Google Chrome.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Jan 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2013 | HP Compaq nc6220 Notebook
Aug 09, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L355-S7817 Notebook
Feb 02, 2010 | Google Chrome
Jan 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2014 | Google Talk
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: