Question about Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser Printer
I don't know how far you want to strip this, but if you're getting a scanner failure error, clean the underside of the scanner glass and the scanner mirrors then check all the connections (i've found this can cure the fault).
(1) Remove the ADF Rear Cover
(2) Remove 1 Screw from ADF cover
(3) Disconnect the Harness on the ADF PC Board
(4) Open the ADF.
(5) Release the Latch of the Left Hinge with a small
Straight Edge Screwdriver and remove the ADF.
(6) Remove the Control Panel Unit.
(7) Remove 8 Screws from scanner base
(8) Remove the Wire Clamp
(9) Remove the Scanner Cover Assembly
(10) Disconnect the Harness
(11) Remove 2 Screws
(12) Remove the Scanning Lamp
13) Slide the CCD Unit.
(14) Remove the CCD Harness Seal
(15) Remove 2 Screws
(16) Remove the Seal Plate
(17) Disconnect the Flat Harness
There is no need to disconnect the front FG
Harness that is attached to the CCD Unit.
(18) Remove 3 Screws and 2 Screws
(19) Remove the Main Board Cover
(20) Disconnect all the Harnesses.
(21) Remove 4 Screws
(22) Remove SPC PC Board
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 08, 2010 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 23, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 13, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
May 20, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 07, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 22, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!