Question about Televison & Video
I bought some dvds at amazon.com that won´t play in my DVD. I live in Brazil, which is Region 4 and the DVDs are Region 1. How do I unlock my Home Theather to be a Region free?
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug power cord.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect power cord.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
did you follow the steps carefully.
the number "9" on this hack is region free.
you could go back and try the hack again,following the steps,to see if it works.
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | Pioneer DV320K Multiregion DVD Player PAL
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Mar 02, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 17, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 30, 2009 | Starlite F600D DVD Player
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Dec 15, 2008 | Pioneer DV-U7 DVD Player
Apr 03, 2008 | Jwin JD-VD135 DVD Player
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!