Question about Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
It has a problem with the HIGH VOLTS CARD, maybe in the transfer area.
other posible solution it is that in the charge unit need to clean by humid.
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2014 | Toshiba E Studio 3520c 3530c 4520c Copier...
[C970] High-voltage transformer abnormality
(1) Is the main charger installed securely?
(2) Check if the spring of high-voltage supply contact point is deformed.
(3) Check if the charger wire is broken or the main charger grid is deformed.
(4) Check if any foreign matters are on the charger wire or main charger grid.
(5) Is the transfer/separation charger installed securely?
(6) Check if the transfer/separation charger wire is broken or unhooked.
(7) Check if any foreign matter is on the transfer/separation charger wire.
Oct 02, 2012 | Brother HL4040CN Laser Printer
Aug 17, 2011 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Nov 01, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Feb 25, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Jan 31, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: