- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I got this error when I put the paper in without pulling forward the flap that hold the paper. It seems that the action of returning the flap to it's closed position sets the paper in the correct way. I'd give that a try.
I try sending a fax then the paper goes through it makes a loud beep and the message says theres been an error try again this happens all the time no matter who I fax. then it prints out error confirmation stating Mode G3 send error
003 - Recording paper jammed when feeding from the 3rd cassette. Remove the jammed paper.
(1) Open the Printer Cover.
(2) Remove the jammed paper.
(3) Slide out the Paper Cassette.
(4) Remove the jammed or wrinkled paper and reload the recording paper into the paper cassette.
Caution: Make sure that the paper is set under the clips of the Paper Cassette. You can load about 500 sheets with standard weight paper (20 lb. or 75 g/m2).