Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
F/06 is a tachometer error for the drive motor This error code is a very difficult to diagnosis unless you are their in person to check the many things that need to be checked to properly diagnosis this concern. It involves checking the drive motor and tachometer the motor control board (computer) the machine control board (computer) ,and all wiring harness in between in other words this is where you need a highly qualified tech for a proper repair unfortunately. Of the one's I have diagnosed 80% were the drive motors the tach is made onto the motor and is not available separately,THE OTHER 20% where all the other items i mentioned. I truly wish I could help you more but this error is one that needs hands on testing and anyone that tells you different is incorrect and would just be guessing ..But if you want to try you can get a motor for about 165.00 and the motor control board is about 230.00 the good thing is you wont need both and if it's wiring you wont need either one. SORRY I could not help more Good Luck
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
on Mar 11, 2010 | Washing Machines
Oct 29, 2013 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Duet Washer
Dec 12, 2010 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
May 02, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 09, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 29, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet 3.8 cu. ft. Front Load...
Oct 29, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 13, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: