An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: problem using a drive
When installing a program, you are normally prompted with a default installation directory, if you want to install to a different location, you normally just change the drive letter/folder listed on the default install path, then the program installs to that location. Be advised, even if you install a program to D:, several files will still be written to C drive (Driver and registry files)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
generally change Vista to xp should meet driver lost, you may try to saerch from website,
1) key in your computer name and device name such as Acer Aspire m6110 audio driver or video driver on the google, fine out which to match yours, there some driver look like similar you need test each one see what matched.
2) you may try to use Acer aspire similar PC driver disk, possible to find the useful driver in it if you have some those disks, due to most Acer product use same device chips so the driver can compatible 100%
Hi! Would you plz explain more! What I understand is you want to restart your computer but you can't! If this is the problem, You need to provide me with system you working on, if it's XP, you may try this: Click "Run" from "Start Menu" then type: sfc /scannow It will ask you to insert the Win XP CD in the CD ROM Drive, then press continue. Wait untill the operation finishes then try again. If your problem is different, please explain more!
Have you tried inserting other disk in your computer? Try to assess if it's the disk that is not working properly. You may need to try a few CD (i.e. for audio, video, applications). If this does not work and granting that your Acer Aspire is new, it may be caused by a factory defect. The lens might not be working properly.
Aspire seems to have some issues untill all the windows updates catches up. If it will boot and get on the net let it get all of the windows update and see what happens. My wifes aspire had diffrent things stop/start working until all the updates were installed.