Question about eBay Auctions
Here's how you can create a seller account:
1. Sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign In" button or link at the top of most eBay pages.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click "Sell." (You may be asked to sign in again, re-enter your credit card information, or both.)
3. Enter a short description of your item and click the "Start Selling" button in the middle of the page.
4. Enter information about your item on the Sell Your Item page and click "Continue."
5. On the Review Your Fees page, click "Continue."
6. Sign in again to create your seller's account.
7. Select or confirm the automatic payment method you would like to have on file.
8. Enter your automatic payment information in the fields provided.
9. After you enter your automatic payment information, click "Continue." On the next page, you'll confirm your listing.
Remember that you may be asked for additional verification by phone before or after you enter your automatic payment information.
You can also create your seller's account in just a few minutes by visiting the page titled Creating a Seller's Account:
hope this helps! If you have further questions, you can contact eBay so that they can check your account if you are getting some error message, it could be a bug.
trick to get eBay phone number, click trick below
Hope this helps you! Have a great day!
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2017 | eBay Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 30, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Apr 14, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Jan 18, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Oct 23, 2010 | Watches
Dec 12, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Nov 22, 2009 | eBay Auctions
276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: