Question about Microsoft Excel 2003 (06503995)
Would recommend downloading a new web browser. Are you still using Safari? Try Chrome? It might just solve your problem with the hyperlinks.
Posted on Jun 28, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
SOURCE: Word 2007 XML Error
After long hours searching solutions for this, i have finely got back my work and just in time for submission.well my problem occur when using Word 2007 so this is what i have done. :
1. Go to http://converter.tds.lv
2. Upload the docx document of yours and submit the form.
3. The result then will give you the ability to download varius file format. click the .doc file and it will download the file.
4. Open the .doc in Word 2007.
5. In my case i have got all the format and text back (but i found few text format missing/gone. Just a few though.). So it is better than nothing right?
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2015 | Microsoft Excel for PC
on Mar 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2014 | Microsoft Word Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2012 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
on Jan 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2010 | Microsoft Office 2003 Standard
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: