Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Manual is here: http://www.brother-usa.com/ModelDocuments/Consumer/Users%20Manual/UM_PT_65_65SB_65SCCP_65SL_65VP_EN_166.PDF
Your cassette appears empty or otherwise non-functional. Please see page 2 of the above manual.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
SOURCE: brother Model Pt-65
There are two vertical fonts - small and normal. To put the labeler into vertical mode, hold down the [Code] key and tap the [J] key.
When it asks " 1-9 ", let go of the [Code] key.
Press the  key if you want small vertical type, OR the  key if you want normal size vertical type. Then you have to hit the [ <--' ] enter key.
Now you are stuck in Vertical mode ! :-O
To get back to normal, hold down the [Code] key and tap the [J] key, Let go of the [Code] key.
Then tap the  key and the enter [<--'] key. You are back to horizontal labelling.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
It isn't actually "before the actual letter comes out," as you said, but rather after. You have probably noticed that you must do a "feed" first or the cut won't clear the end of the label and you have to do it again. This just reflects the distance between the print head and the cutting bar.
There's no way to avoid this if you must have the one label you just printed right away and you don't have any more labels to make at the moment.
However, if you have several labels to make, you can economize by printing them one right after the other (without any "feeds" or cuts), then once you're all done, do a "feed" and cut. The labels will be close together, with little waste except at the ends, and you can cut them apart with a scissors.
Posted on May 26, 2009
SOURCE: brother p-touch model 1880 label
To change the font size, do the following:
1. Press the "Function" key
2. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the display shows "SIZE".
3. Press the "Function" or the "Return" key. The current selected size setting is displayed and a triangle indicator pointing a sample of the character size above the display.
4. Press the "Left Arrow" or the "Right Arrow" key until the desired Size is displayed.
* SIZE1 equals Standard Size.
* SIZE2 equals Double Width.
* SIZE3 equals Double Height.
* SIZE4 equals Double Width & Double Height.
* SIZE5 equals 4 x Width & Double Height.
* AUTO, the machine will automatically adjust the characters to the largest possible size according to the width of the tape installed in the machine.
Press the "Function" key or the "Return" key to select the characters size.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2013 | Brother P-Touch PT-2400 Label Tape OEM...
Jun 08, 2011 | Brother P-Touch PT-1200 Label Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother P-Touch (PT1100SBVP) Label...
619 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!