I lost the instruccions, I know my Tv code for it, but I don´t know the steps..
these claim to be the instructions - sorry no luck with a manual
1. Turn on the component
2. Press and hold the component key (TV, DVD, VCR-AUX, SAT-CBL)
The illuminated on-off key turns on and stays on
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON-OFF key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON-OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON-OFF key remains on
6. Press and release the ON-OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Wait four seconds between each keypress. Each time you press the ON-OFF key, the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks, and the next code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the code lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code. (If it cycles through and the illuminated ON-OFF key blinks four times and turns off, all codes have been search. The manual code search method is exited.)
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON-OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be saved.
8. To confirm that the component is programmed with the correct code for max functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your component do not work try programming the remote with a different programming method. Be sure to retrieve the code your remote programmed.
here's the link there might be other useful info
Hope this helps :)
Jan 12, 2007 |
Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control