Question about Philips Televison & Video
I have a Philips remote the only numbers I see are inside, and they are
CL-015 and on other side 37/04. My TV is Orion model #1926AW.
My remote quit working, I put in new batteries and I can't get it to work again. I do not have a manual. I went on line and tried to program with these codes, 105-115-713. none are working. can you help?
Try programming with Code Search:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
004/ 005/ 009/ 015/ 104/ 105/ 106/ 109/ 133/ 172
Jun 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
on Feb 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Direct Code Entry
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the red indicator stays
on, then release the CODE SEARCH
2. Press and release the desired Mode
button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code
tables. Note: after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off. For an
invalid code, the red indicator
4. With your device on, press
CHANNEL UP. If the device
responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do
not operate your device, try one of
the other codes for your brand.
Feb 22, 2011 | Orion1934 19" TV
Jun 07, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Philips Pronto...
May 12, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Mar 23, 2009 | Orion1934 19" TV
Feb 06, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Feb 01, 2009 | Orion FTDV2004 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jul 05, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Mar 16, 2008 | Philips Magnavox REM-350 Remote Control
Jul 16, 2017 | Philips Televison & Video
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!