Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Seems like its a common problem.
Are you using a usb cable direct connection or a serial to usb
based in microsoft's forum
1. Make sure the only printer connected is your hp printer that you are having problems
2. From your control panel go to system then go to device manager
3. Under universal serial bus controllers, look for usb printer or any usb printing device you see there and uninstall it.
4. Disconnect your usb cable from the printer and your computer
5. Uninstall the driver from the add/remove programs or hp's driver software uninstaller
6. Restart your computer
7. Download the latest driver from hp's website or use the cd installer
8. Plug in the usb cable from both ends and restart again the computer
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 22, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 26, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!