Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
There are 2 ways to check in level in this printer
First step is
Press Setup button on printer front panel
Use Right arrow key till you find Tools
Press OK on tools
Use Right arrow key till you find Ink Level ( Gauge )
This will display ink level on the printer screen.
If you have installed printer software on the PC
Open Solution Center
Click on Settings
Click on Printer toolbox( settings )
Click on Ink Level
Hope this is helpful
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2012 | HP Officejet 4215 All-in-One Color Photo...
Jun 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet CP1518 Printer
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 18, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
547 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: