Question about GE Microwave Ovens
Plug fuse may have blown. Replace that first or test.
Internal temperature trip may have cut out (if present)
Microwave generator (magnatron) may have failed.
Internal power supply may have failed due to moisture.
Very likely this machine is dead.
Save energy - and cash, by feeding birds stale bread and raw seed and corn.
Hopefully the next microwave oven will last longer.
The cost of repair may be more than the cost of replacement. Ask your nearest repair shop how much to replace the microwave unit, and check the power supply.
Sorry I can't offer a quick fix for you.
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2012 | Sharp R-405H 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Oct 21, 2011 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Feb 28, 2011 | Emerson MW8777W Microwave Oven
Mar 14, 2010 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Jan 17, 2010 | Dacor DCM24 Convection/Microwave Oven
Apr 09, 2009 | Cuisinart CWM-100 Microwave Oven
Dec 12, 2008 | Welbilt MR95TW Microwave Oven
Jan 02, 2008 | Panasonic NN-C980 Convection/Microwave...
Nov 21, 2016 | GE Microwave Ovens
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!