Question about Ericsson Cell Phones
Your phone software (firmware is messed up). try to reset your phone, if that doesnt work, then take it to a service center and have it flashed
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 27, 2011 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jan 21, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
Dec 05, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
May 08, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Dec 02, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2017 | Ericsson Cell Phones
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: