Question about Watches
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Based on insructions for another watch, I just figured this one out. The steps would be:
Get in Alarm mode (press mode button)
Then you can cycle through the following by pressing the ST/STP button
1. Alarm on
2. Chiime on
3. Alarm and Chime on
4. Alarm and Chime off
You can see this with a magnifying glass and watch the center and right hand circular icons at the top of the display.get highlighted.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
SOURCE: Cardinal Nite Light watch
Press and hold mode button, alarm time will flash. Press mode and reset buttons at the same time it will return you to regular time mode with seconds flashing. tap st/stp to set seconds. press rst/str minutes flash, press again hours flash. press set to exit to normal mode. the instructions I got with the watch were in chinese. whoever disigned this watch is a moron. I will never buy a cardinal watch again. why dont they put their instructions online like timex?
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
You can easily change the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2017 | The Watches
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Apr 19, 2011 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Jul 20, 2010 | Armitron Round Digital Sport 408089 Watch
Mar 16, 2010 | Champion Watches
Feb 19, 2010 | Watches
May 18, 2009 | Watches
Dec 26, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
3,287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!